The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pictures From Yesterday



We received this beautiful poinsettia from Chris' boss.



Justin and his trucks. He needs atleast more or more to be by his side when he goes to bed at night. Oops, I forgot he had the flower sheets on, his green ones were in the wash...



Ashleigh's first night with her pillow. All cozy after Daddy tucked her in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing says Christmas like a poinsettia. I think I'll pick one up for my house!

Anonymous said...

AWWW the kiddos are so cute all tucked in for the night. That's the time of day I live for too.

Chris' Big Sis Heather.