The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, November 17, 2006

What to post?

Quick, quick! I must compose this before the wee ones awake! Yes, both of them are napping today...rare occasion around here.

What's new?

*We went on a road trip November 1-5th. I'll have to post pictures of that sometime.

*Been venturing out on the city bus for excitment. It's just a 5 minute ride each way, but it's something to do...must use imagination when we stuck home with no vehicle during the day! (Me, Justin and Ashleigh that is!)

*Bought and have watched MANY times the movie "CARS"! We all LOVE it!

*Sold the car and put the truck back on the road. It had the new(used) engine installed and ready to go before our road trip. It was so nice to have the truck with more cargo space (mind losing head lights in the dark for a moment) rather than the '86 Honda we've been driving for a month while the truck was waiting for and getting repaired. Both great vehicles, mind their age. Have to admit though, I sure do like driving the truck (really a pathfinder, but we call it a truck) with BIG tires, I can drive anywhere! Watch out! (Well, Chris has been the main person taking it 4X4in'...I just crush pop cans and drive on our landscape ties that are level with the front lawn...yes, on purpose!)

*Finally got my new cell phone! Chris originally ordered me one on-line and it arrived in time (less than a week that is) to pick Chris up at the airport on October 14th. We sent it back though, because it did NOT have the usb the lady said it would have. Therefore, we'd need to have space for TWO chargers, yada, yada, yada (Chris' does have the usb) So we sent it back and 3 weeks later, 4 phone numbers later, I have it! It's not pink like my first one, but don't worry, I have already ordered some cell phone "accessories" for it and they should hopefully be here on Tuesday. Some of the "accessories" are 3 covers for it. One is of course pink, one magenta and the other, silvier (in case I get tired of pink and they stop making these covers that fit my phone).

Well, that's about all for now. My eyes hurt from the computer screen I think.
Will post more later, Mater (gotta watch CARS to get that).

ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're back! I wondered what had happened to you. ;)

We just rented and watched 'Cars' this evening. SUCH a cute movie!

Caroline said...

Hi Sonya, Thank you again for being my faithful commenter. I can always count on you!