The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ashleigh's Birthday

Here are pictures of Ashleigh's birthday. We sure had fun listening to Strawberry Shortcake Tunes all day long. I had a blast dancing with Justin and Ashleigh. It's no wonder I wasn't sore the next day!



Ashleigh eating Daddy's left over oatmeal.





Justin with the birthday baloons.



Two naps for our 2 year old...After her regular nap, she fell asleep again while cuddling on couch. I figured, it was her birthday, she could nap if she wanted too...



Mommy made her a heart shape cherry chip cake with pink cream cheese frosting. Justin helped put the candles in. It was just the 4 of us and we had a really good time. Ashleigh almost dove in to her cake with her hands! She managed to dip her finer in, but mommy pulled it away before she got her hands in!



Daddy and his "Strawberry Shortcake".

No comments: