
YAAAAAYYYY! We are so happy to have Daddy Home. Yahoo! We picked him up from work today at 4pm and stopped at Zellers on the way home so he could finish buying his "souvineers" for Justin and Ashleigh. He couldn't find anything for them in his travels this trip, so instead, they each got their very own BIG TRUCK! (or as Ashleigh says it "BIG CHUCK" and Justin would say, "a BIG NEW TRUCK!).

I received some "nice" new earings from "Nice" (pronounced neice), France and a key chain from Italy as well as CHOCOLATE from Frankfurt...ahh chocolate....really trying not to think of it, or I'll break the bar open now! hmmmmm...
Ashleigh and I...check out my sparkly earings!

Key chain from Italy...the center flips, so there are 2 different images.
Daddy bought a new glass from Pisa and two t-shirts with "Ambrosia" on it. "Ambrosia" is the 230 ft. yacht that he got to ride to Monaco (and install the light bulb, there are pictures at his "blog", link explained below).
Anyways, sad to say, his trip wasn't "succesfull". He got the light bulb in his hot little hands all right, but then installed it and tested it and didn't work...Go to his site to find out more (link to the right titled "Chris"...scroll to top of page if you read this later and other posts are in the way).
So yeah, he's home, snoring already. He'll probably go in to work for a bit tomorrow, then he's off Friday and we're going CAMPING with his folks...yahoo! I'm really looking forward to it and not even worrying about the weather! We'll have fun no matter what. The in-laws have a motor home, so if it rains, we'll have shelter!
Last night, I couldn't sleep because I was so excited about him coming home today...Now I can't sleep because I am so excited he is HOME!!!!!!!!!! Wait, it's only 9pm...ok, ok, I'll calm down...
Oh and please, please, please leave a comment, or email us wouldja??? Chris likes comments too!



4 comments:
Sounds like you scored some pretty nice souvenirs. I wanna' see some pics tomorrow. :)
Thanks for commenting Sonya. I was going to wait until tomorrow to post pictures, but thought, this was a good time to do it, while everyone else is SLEEPING!
Caroline, I love your blog. I read it every day. You are such a good mom. Today is Chelsea's 16th birthday, I'm still in camp, feeling a bit blue..... Missing her day and all.
Chris, your blog is great too!
Take Care
Love Jennifer
Just a thought, Ashleigh sure looks like Chris' Grandma Gilbank!
Post a Comment