The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Early night?

So tonight, I decided to turn in for an early night. I was somewhat surprised at myself for being such a good girl and going to bed at 8:30?? I read for a bit and then as I was dozing off, I listened to some music for a bit and then came the loud sound of Ashleigh's crying...ahhhhhhh (she's in our room still...need a bigger house...)

The one night I go to bed early, it doesn't work, because just as she got settled down, I sneezed and that must have startled her because she started crying!

THEN, I couldn't stop thinking about my honey! I miss him so much and I'm sure Justin and Ashleigh do too. Tomorrow is the big day and we get to pick him up from his workplace at 4pm (a co-worker picks him up from airport and brings him to work, easier that way). I just HAD to get out of bed to see if he emailed me...and he did :0) I thought he'd be on the plane already (as of 8:30, my last email to him), but he wasn't. He was boarding his plane in 20 minutes.

So after emailing back and forth a bit (to his cell phone from our computer), it was time for him to go. I continued to sit here, drinking my neocitron (need something to knock me out) and read peoples blogs and surfed the net looking for something to buy for Ashleigh's birthday, which is next week. I don't know why I even bothered because even if I did find something, it's bound NOT to be in the store when I go there! But it gave me something to do and now I am dozy, so think I should go to bed. Hopefully Ashleigh won't hear me and will sleep until 7:30 or later....ahhhh hopefully.

1 more sleep until Daddy comes home!! :0)

No comments: