The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Souvineers



Here are the souvineers Daddy brought home for us from Tenerife, Spain and Athens, Greece. Ashleigh got a couple cute outfits...this pink one (shirt/shorts set with butterflies and flowers) and tourquoise blue pants and matching shirt with butterflies on it as well. Justin received this t-shirt as well as his very own mug that says "super toro" (Spanish for "super bull") I recieved these sparkly earings (click on picture to enlarge), this top (that is an XL if you can believe it...Justin's shirt is larger than mine...Daddy sure likes it) and best of all CHOCOLATE from Franfurt! This time, Chris has to control my intake on it because last time he brought me chocolate, I ate two HUGE bars in two days! He said if I wanted to binge, to go to the grocery store here and buy some. I'll be ok with that...after he told me how much each bar cost!

Oh, and for himself he bought a new belt and some new swimming shorts that you tie, velcro and tie on (shouldn't fall off in the pool)! Also, he replaced his "Mind the Gap" mug when he passed through London. He bought one last year, but gave it away.

Well, I better post this and start creating the next post!

No comments: