


I just love "sepia"...



They are both trying their hardest to say, "cheeeeeeeeeeese!"



Last week, we were emailed some pictures in "sepia" and I was reminded just how beautiful the look is. So, I decided to take some pictures of Justin and Ashleigh. I should have had the feature set before I began taking pictures, because by the time I was going to switch it (from color), they lost interest in sitting side by side for pictures. But, hey, the individual ones turned out great! And, yes, I do realize that I can switch the coloring around once I download them on the computer, but hey, it's fun to play with the camera settings too.
Update on Daddy: We did infact get to see Daddy on the "web cam" yesterday morning! So cool. Justin and Ashleigh LOVED it and Justin even got to see what daddy got him!...his very own hot chocolate mug! How cool is that? Chris asked if I wanted to see what he got me, but I like surprises. So yes, Chris is in Greece where they have internet in his Hotel room (like the Canary Islands were supposed to...they had internet all right, but only in the lobby)! He should be home by Wednesday.



3 comments:
My Lord your kids are sprouting up like weeeds.
P & W: I know hey?! Time goes SO fast!
I love sepia too. It's kind of old-fashioned looking, isn't it?
You're like me...I always want gifts to be surprises as well. I LOVE surprises! Well, nice ones anyways. :)
Post a Comment