The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day at Francis Lake - Part 2

Well, finally I am able to get this all to work. I first started on Monday and had a extrememly frustrating time! Tried again Tuesday and then decided to give it a break for a few days. Here it is Saturday and I've had some success! Once I got some photos uploaded, I quickly posted it before anything went wrong!

So here is part 2 of our adventure:


Our "Camp Stove".


Yummy Hot Dogs!


Chris and the cubs.


Caroline and the cubs.
Oh, and just so you know, we didn't get a picture, but the "boys" stood in this very spot where we are gathered here, and peed down the rock.


This is where we had our lunch.


Beautiful!


I beleive these are columbines (sp?).

Now I am quickly going to publish this post before it messes up on me again. I am so excited that it has worked for me today! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

What is it with guys always having to pee in strange places?? ;)

Anonymous said...

A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do, and his dad's gotta teach him!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Well, I guess there's no arguing with THAT logic. :)