The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Changes

 It's been over two years since I last wrote a post.

So many changes.

Harvey is in Grade 1, Ashleigh is in Grade 11 and Justin is taking the Welding Course at the College in his Grade 12 year.  November 15th, he began his independent journey, living on his own.  It's close by.  I am happy for him.  We do miss him, especially Harvey.

My father-in-law has been staying with us off and on since he sold his place in July.  We renovated the living room this past summer.  We got rid of truck loads of stuff.  We thought we were going to move, but thought if we didn't, we could live with less stuff.  We might stay, we might move.  Right now, it's looking like staying here in this house is best.

Chris and I have been growing vegetables with hydroponics.  So far we have harvested 3 bok choy plants.  Today we plan to harvest some lettuce. ;0)

I am taking the Office Administrator Course, from home.  I am currently on my 4th course. 3 down, 4 to go. I will be done in the Spring.

We had some snow.  It lasted awhile and now is completely gone.  Yesterday was 10 degrees above zero!












No comments: