The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Summer 2017




We are having a good summer!  I wanted to share more details of Harvey's third birthday, but seeing as he is now three and a half, today, time to update on the now.

We visited Waterton Lakes National Park the day before dropping our older ones off at camp.  It was beautiful!  And all because I saw it on a calendar.  Glad we got to experience it.

Justin and Ashleigh had a great time at camp and as usual, can't wait to go back next year.

That's about all for now!  Hopefully I won't take so long to post again.

No comments: