The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, September 17, 2016

I love this picture of Harvey!

What's new?  Well, our older children are back to school and are BOTH now in Middle School!  This mamma is feeling old!  Ahhh!  I wondered how Harvey would do with them gone all day.  He's fine.  He asks and I tell him and I guess he knows that they do come home. 

Harvey and I keep busy manning the house, grocery shopping, going for walks, playing at the park or our back yard, and twice/week, I have another 2 year old here to play.  It's around 8 hours per week (one morning and one afternoon).  It is a good balance. 

Life with a toddler, pre-teen, and teenager is definitely interesting, but I love how Harvey has brought us so much JOY!  He does well with the drama of it all and I am amazed at what he can sleep though.  I think anyone who remembers being an 11 or 13 year old or is raising one knows what I mean *wink*!

Chris and I celebrated 18 years of marriage last month.  18 years!  I am so thankful for how happy we are together :0)

Ashleigh will be turning 12 in 10 days! 



Here she is on her first day of Grade 7!

No comments: