The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, January 24, 2015

The day before your first birthday

Dear Harvey,
Tomorrow you are one year old!  Where does the time go?

Oh, you want to type something?  Ok:

"dddddddddd"

I pointed you to the letter "d" because you really didn't know where to begin on the keyboard and that you seem to say "de" or "da" a lot.  In fact, when you are in your high chair and I ask if you are "all done?", you say "de".

In the past couple of weeks, you have really developed some personality.  Unfortunately, the screaming isn't fun, but that will pass.  When you scrunch up your little face and giggle, that melts my heart and I no longer feel sad about where the last year has gone.
 June 26, 2014

|Well, you need me right now, so I will come back to this later.





No comments: