The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, August 25, 2014

Harvey turns 7 months + 16 years married





Harvey is rolling around EVERYWHERE!  Currently, he doesn't have any teeth and he has been waking up in the night.  Teething?  Don't know.  He loves books, as you can see in the above pictures and hits the pages when you read to him.  He also gets excited, by smiling and sometimes making a sound, when he sees pictures of himself or other family members on the computer or fridge.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Chris and I's 16 year wedding anniversary!  Since the kitchen was busy with canning salmon, he barb-qued some lovely fillets.  It was delicious!  We were busy with salmon preserving because yesterday, while in Save-On-Foods, I noticed the whole sockeye were on sale for $0.89/100 grams!  Chris told me to buy six, so I did!  I had originally went in to get the salmon that wasn't whole, for $1.89/100 grams, but the whole stuff we just could not say not to.  It is a big job, but you have to take advantage of the sales when you can.   So yesterday, we canned 12-1/2 pints and today another 12+7 1/2 pints as well as 5 quarts of stock.


Ashleigh wanted to make us a cake, but the kitchen was too busy for even a microwave cake in a mug.  Instead, she combined some mini marshmallows, with some peanut butter, chocolate syrup and pancake syrup and oats for a tasty treat.  I actually enjoyed it!

I'll try to post pictures about it.

Happy 16 years my honey!


No comments: