The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Saturday, March 15, 2014
memories
I have no pictures of the next memory. Saturdays up until today were spent grocery shopping. When Harvey was first born, Chris would go either by himself or with J and/or A. I'd send a list and he'd tackle it. It was exhausting for him. After 3 weeks or so, I went along too. I couldn't lift much, but it was good to all be together as a family of five. Even Justin said it was kind of fun (the first time). We went two more Saturdays after that and today was the first Saturday where we didn't all have to go. I think the big kids were starting to get used to spending our Saturday mornings that way because they both thought that's what we were doing today. Nope, we all got to do other things. Harvey and I picked up a few things during the week, so we didn't have a big shop and today, H, A and I just had to get one thing. I think Chris was happy to venture out in to the woods with Justin and a friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment