The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Harvey joined Ashleigh and I for our little date at Starbucks.  He's on the counter where my friend can see him and oogle over him.  She was working that night.
Mother daughter date at Starbucks.
Glad I didn't delete this one.  You can see my silhouette in the window of the door.
Trying to get a good picture with me in it!
Harvey on our second walk, second in the snuggly.  The straps were a little loose, but it was a good start.  We just walked to the school and back.
Shelby happy that I finally took her for a walk!  This was March 7th, 6 weeks prior (to the day), was the last time I walked her.  We went on a long walk that day, close to 50 minutes.  Then around 5-6 hours later, my water broke.

A rare, but special moment of my big kids :)  I was even talking on the phone moments before I took this picture!  Usually it is mahem when I am talking on the phone!                               







Harvey and I's second  walk in the snuggly.  We walked around the block, not too far.  Gotta ease in to it again.  Chris adjusted the straps so it was more comfortable this time.  (third actual walk...when you are used to walking every day and then don't for 6 weeks, this is a big deal!







).

Harvey smiled at just the right time!

My three kids and I.  The poor "smurf" outfit JUST fits Harvey, but J&A begged me to put it on him :)

No comments: