The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, February 24, 2014

J&A think it is so cute when H cries. 

Feb. 15/14 - Harvey at 3 weeks an not a bad picture of me!

I call this picture "Lamb/Monkey/Frog"
Life is going good.  Harvey woke up 3-4 times in the last couple of nights, which is more than he usually does.  I think it is normal though.  Also, he has been a bit congested, so maybe he's wanting to nurse more?  Justin and Ashleigh are just getting over colds/coughs and Chris is on the mend.  So far, I havn't got it!  Yay!

It warmed up to -10 degrees Celsius.  This-morning, when the big kids left for school it was -18.  Brrrr.  Glad it isn't warmer, spring like weather, or I'd be resenting the fact that I can't get out for long strolls with my new babe.  We'll stay cozy inside thanks ;0)

Less than two weeks and Harvey will be 6 weeks old and I'll be able to carry him inside his car seat ;0)  Yahoo!  Recovering from a c-section is sure different than re-covering from a natural delivery.  All is good though.  I am so thankful that I've had no infections or troubles. 

No comments: