The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, June 27, 2013

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!







Today was the last day of school!  Yipee!

It started out with Ashleigh getting to school ON TIME (she has been late all week).

There was an assembly which I stayed for.  Some children received awards, we bid farewell to some teachers who were moving on to other schools or retiring.  Also, the grade 6's graduated to middle school.

After the assembly, it was recess.  I hung around a bit, took some pictures and then came home.  The kids were dismissed at 11am and wanted to walk home all by themselves :0)

We celebrated with Swamp Water Floats!  Then, Justin and Ashleigh played on the computer and watched a movie while I had a nap.

It's been a relaxing afternoon full of treats.  We also had kinder-eggs.

It feels like Friday, but Ashleigh keeps saying it feels like Saturday.  It'll be a summer of Saturdays!

We are looking forward to a break from routine.  Mid-July, J&A will be attending a Vacation Bible School and I will be helping out at it.

We hope to do some camping this summer in the motor-home.

So there you have it.  Just wanted to journal some before I forgot.  I have "prego" brain now, so gotta stay on top of it.

No comments: