The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, June 16, 2013

At the beginning of this journey




The faint, but every so positive line (on the right).  It was my third home pregnancy test that I took that week.  There was no positive line in the first two, it was taken too early.  So trust me, there is a line!


A bit of a blurry picture, but hey, it was so early, my eyes were a bit blurry too.  My shirt is inside out!  Chris was on a guys camping trip, so it was kind of weird taking the test, by myself.  Good thing he was awake early to go fishing and there was cell coverage because I was able to tell him asap!



Three days later on the evening of Tuesday, June 11, 2013, after our pregnancy was confirmed by our doctor, we told the kids.  It was supper time and Chris started dropping hints about babies and joking around about how they really do not like babies.  They kept saying they did,  Then he told them we're going to have one and they were so excited!  I thought Justin was going to shed a tear of joy! (Although in the picture, you think it'd be Ashleigh).  She was excited too, when she heard the news.  Each child just expresses it in a different way.

Thursday, June 13, 2103---5 weeks
Something I added to our family picture display.


A picture frame I had when Justin was born.

No comments: