The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The most amazing supper!

Made by my loving husband.
Yesterday, I was having a bit of a down day, so in the morning, I was already planning an easy dinner.  I was going to buy a frozen pizza and that was going to be that.  I hadn't shared any of this with Chris and shortly after my thought on an easy supper, he texted me, saying he found a recipe on the package of smoked muscles that he took in his lunch and wanted to try it out.  It was Stuffed Tomatoes.  Oh, and because it was a side dish, he requested steak.  We do not eat fancy steak that often, so I thought it would be a special treat.  He also whipped up the stuffed potatoes.  It all was soooooo delicious and tasted even better because some one else made it :0)

No comments: