The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The last 5 years

I keep thinking that not too long ago, we experienced a big move (2007).  Then, I look at pictures of our children and see just how much they have grown in the last 5 years.






These pictures were taken in the summer of 2007, just after we moved to Vernon.  Justin was 4 and a 1/2and Ashleigh was 2 and 3/4's. We rented a little house that I called our "summer cabin" in which we only lived in for 2 months.

Justin and Ashleigh with our God children, Daniel, Louise and Baby George.

No comments: