"There's a dog in school.
Oh no!
What are we going to do?
If ever there's a dog in school,
she'll have to learn the alphabet too!"
Is anyone familiar with that song? Justin and Ashleigh learned it at the library during story time when they were younger. You can substitute any animal in the song and then say the animal noise to the tune of the usual alphabet song.
February 14th was Shelby's birthday and J&A asked if I could bring Shelby to school. Because I already got a sense that both Ashleigh and Justin's teachers like dogs, I felt quite comfortable just dropping by with Shelby. She got to say hi to about 40 children all together! She was so happy, the children were all giddy and Ashleigh's class even sang Happy Birthday to Shelby in English and French!
I wanted to get a picture of Shelby inside the school with all of the children, but it was a little chaotic. This one turned out all right, hey?



No comments:
Post a Comment