I have this picture set as the back ground on our computer and absolutely adore it. When Justin first noticed it, he was a few steps away from the computer and said, "what is that on the top of Ashleigh's head?" We figured out that he was talking about her little pony tail ;0) He said he thought it was a bird, like a budgie, and from a distance, I'd have to agree with him ;0)
He was almost three and she was about 15 months.

Awwwwwwww. They were so cute. They still are so cute, just a big cute, no longer a little cute ;0)
On a different note, I need to journal something here. This is about Ashleigh, but it did not happen Christmas 2005.
Last night, she was spinning around in circles and when she stopped she said something like "My tummy feels funny. It feels like I electracude my food!" (Perhaps she was a little dizzy?) I love how she explained how her tummy felt.



No comments:
Post a Comment