The kids are currently enjoying their "experiment". It consists of an egg, corn starch, a bit of food colouring and LOTS of flour! It's a bit messy, but they are having fun.
I'll post pictures once I get them on the computer. Who knows when that will be!
-----------------
Well it is Wednesday and I managed to get the pictures on the computer already.

It looks like a construction zone! It got a little messier, no a LOT messier, once they added water! It was sticking to them too and they were complaining about being itchy! The table was covered in the egg/corn starch/bit of food colouring/flour/water mixture and I cleaned it in sections. By Thursday I think, the muck was all scrubbed away and the cookie sheets are as washed as they'll ever be (they aren't spotless)....I even washed the floor on my hands and knees! That's not something I do often. If the floor does get washed, I use the mop.
No comments:
Post a Comment