The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Dress Up Day







Isn't she an adorable alligator? I found this costume at a local thrift store for around $3.00!

In class, it was awkward to sit with her tail being in the way, so I slid it through the hole in her chair ;0) She got a bit hot in it, but sure had fun. Her class had to put costumes away by noon anyways ;0)

This costume worked out so well for Justin. The fabric wasn't too thick, so I think he was comfortable the whole day at school. Since I was there for the day and his class had outside time the same time as Ashleigh's class, I was able to see just how easy it was for him to play/run in it. It was a bit small, so I found these red pants that blended well with his costume. You'd never know, hey?

He wore a cape for a bit because he wanted to be a Super Hero Dinosaur ;0)

No comments: