It went ok. Justin couldn't find his class, so he did the right thing and went to the office to ask for help.
Ashleigh almost missed the bus on the way home, but a girl (grade 5), whom we know noticed and, yelled at the bus driver to stop so Ashleigh could get on. I guess a boy (grade 2) said to come on the same bus as him. She knows him and I'm sure he lives in our neighborhood as he'd come over and play in the backyard with our kids. He's also in Ashleigh's class. I'm still stumped as to why he was on a different bus. Maybe he took the wrong bus home?
Anyhoo,
I better get some rest to be ready for the third day of school. I woke up an hour ago and couldn't get back to sleep, so came down and had some tea to calm me.



No comments:
Post a Comment