The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm so blessed


I came across this picture and set it as the wall paper on our computer to remind me of what I have.

I have a loving husband, who isn't here right now, but is working hard for his family at Train School in Calgary.

I have two wonderful children, who seem to respect and appreciate me a little more since starting public school.

I have a dog, who I've appreciated and noticed more since the kids started school and it's just her and I when they are gone for the day. Sorry Shelby, this is not the greatest picture of you, but you are in the arms of Ashleigh, who if you know our family, you already know just how bonded they are.

I also have happy memories of this trip we took to Osoyoos the weekend before Chris left for train school. It was a hot road trip. We had no air conditioning, but it taught us a couple of things. 1. The car seemed to run ok for Chris to drive to Calgary. 2. We appreciate our SUV even more after cramming in this little car as a family of 4 plus the dog.

No comments: