The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our 13th Wedding Anniversary

And here are 13 pictures.

Our wedding picture and part of our grad picture (to the left).

My 33rd birthday this year.
Today, my mom came and watched the kids and we went out for a nice lunch :0) We don't look happy here, but the rest of the picutres get better.








He he...I'm saying "thirteen".







I like what a friend of our's said, " That took committment, hard work and we are soooo proud to count you guys as great friends! Have an awesome day today! (Hear you have a hot date this afternoon!)


3 comments:

Chris is a geek said...

We took lots of pictures because the service was horribly slow.

Why can't the Okanagan have a decent sushi restaurant???

Caroline said...

I keep looking at these pictures ove and over again.

Ahh, so romanticle...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!