The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, June 06, 2011

The kitchen window box

I forget what the plants/flowers are that are not marigolds. One is going to bloom soon!


A marigold which has now bloomed. See the sun setting?

The Hops plant grew approximately 30 inches in 6 days, so I guess averages 5 inches per day (I said 6 a couple of posts ago).

Chris weaving the hops plant in and out of the trellis. This is May 28th. Check out the picture below, taken on Mother's Day! (It's just above the window box) It grew LOTS in 20 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got some sweetpeas there with your marigolds. I never have any luck with sweetpeas myself. :(

momof2 said...

Those are Nasturtiums (not 100% on the spelling).