The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ashleigh lost her first tooth!

It's been wiggly for awhile now and REALLY wiggly this morning. She said, "mom, chunks of my tooth are falling out!" (I looked and it just must have got bumped, or jiggled loose as it was bleeding).

A couple hours later, before she was about to play at the Play Place at McDonalds, she shouted "mom, I pushed out my tooth with my tongue!"

I placed it in an empty "ketchup cup", and folded it up and placed it in my purse. Now I just have to remember to put some money under her pillow tonight!

No comments: