
Not bad for a Saturday, hey?
Chris shampooed the seat in the vehicle where Justin vomitted AND hauled out the toilet and vanity in the half bathroom and prepped the floor to tile today.
Hooray for productive weekends! I'm happy to be feeling energetic again. I guess the get-a-way to my parents place for 3 nights and 4 days while Chris was away helped! The kids came too and had a great time! They mostly watched tv all day, but hey, that's what I did when I went to my grandparents ;0)

p.s. Yes, I cleaned both bathrooms and then Chris took one a part. We did think about that first. It would have been gross to haul out a dirty toilet ;0)



1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fantastically productive day! My day was a bust until after 2pm. Once I had a nap I was able to make chicken soup, banana bread, wash dishes, run errands and do laundrey. Yeah for getting things done!
Post a Comment