
Ok, that is a tiny picture. I just copied it from Chris' face book. I'll have to upload the pictures from the camera later...
Chris is an amazing dad. Yesterday morning he put this cake together for Justin, with Justin, while Ashleigh and I were at Ballet.
I'm in awe...
Not long after Ashleigh and I returned home, Chris got a call for work that he HAD to go to, in Nakusp. Usually he can talk them in to waiting until Monday, but not this time. He had to miss the party :-(
But, we are greatful that he had some time with Justin in the morning and was here for his actual birthday and we figured, we just had to stop whining about it. This is his job, we've just been spoiled all this time. How come it is that when he does have to respond to a call for work it's when we have something great going on? Ah well...
I'll post more pictures of the party later.



1 comment:
SUCH an awesome cake.Very impressed! I love the of this photo as well
Post a Comment