
Well, I still have more pictures of our trip to Powell River to post and also want to post pictures of Christmas. They'll have to come later as I can't wait to post pictures of our boy's birthday :0)
Here is the cake that I whipped up. To the left of it is an "8" and underneath is a "t" and an "h" to say, "8th". I am glad that I began decorating this cake in the center as I ran out of icing. I could have made some, but love the store bought stuff!
Chris is making a train cake for Justin's "Friend's Party" tomorrow, as per Justin's request. :0) :0)
Our tall boy. He is 4' 7" and weighs in at 80 lobs. His shoe size is 5-6 and his favorite colours are blue and red. When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, his response was, "A mill worker, a train driver and a concert worker
Our friend Sarah thought it would be funny if Justin held a knife for this picture ;0)Justin and Ashleigh both skated for their first time on Justin's birthday. We were supposed to go with other home schooling kids, but the out door rink at the Rec. Center was closed due to tons of snow! :0( Luckly we found out before we left and I got on the phone to find out if the kids could go skating in doors!
Meccano from Mom and Dad.



No comments:
Post a Comment