Today our boy is EIGHT years old!
I slept past 7:24am, the time of day he was born, but I am glad I got good rest as I worked until 11 last night and didn't get to bed until after midnight as it takes time to wind down. Plus, I would much rather he have a well rested momma on his special day, then a sleep deprived one ;0) We have the whole day to celebrate :0)
We'll do only 2 subjects of school and then up go the balloons and streamers! Wahoo! We also have a pinata to create today. He wants a pumpkin shaped one ;0) We have a pumpkin in the backyard, we should just have the kids smash that! Wait, that could get messy and how do you ever get candy inside? *wink*
Today will be a "family" party and on Saturday we'll have a "friends" party!



No comments:
Post a Comment