The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Home School Portfolio - Part 1 (Justin's Book)

End of Term one ends on November 12th, so I am gradually getting things together for Justin and Ashleigh's portfolio for their teacher Mrs. Holder to see :0) She moved farther away from us, so this is easier than mailing everything!

We miss you Mrs. Holder!

September 12, 2010 - Justin writes a book:
(click on images to enlarge)




I thought it was cute that he described the day as "little". I think he gets that from the times we talk about a "big" day ;0)


















It was very important to Justin to have a picture of himself on the back of his book, like other books he has seen.


I can't remember if this was his idea or mine, but none the less, I think he did a great job dictating to me "about the author"!

No comments: