Today the kids and I, as well as two other familes went on a hike. There were three moms and seven children. I have to admit, I really didn't want to go as I was feeling desperate for a home day. If we stayed home though, how would J&A get their exercise for the day? I knew I would enjoy the hike once I got there. It was just hard leaving the house, you know?
The picture to the right is at the top of the little mountain that we hiked up and the Lake you see is Kalamalka Lake.
Here is Ashleigh posing for a picture :0)
This is a picture of a wasp's nest we saw on our hike LAST week. I hope to post more picture of that hike another time.
Love this picture. I must have hundreds of pictures of leaves...just trying to get "the one"...



No comments:
Post a Comment