The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Justin's 10th Race!

Tonight, Justin raced at BMX for the 10th time!

Out of the three races, he came in 4th, 3rd and 3rd. After his three races, he qualified for the "Main Event", so he got to race again, in which he came in 8th!

Way to go Justin!

Justin made a new friend at practice last night and it was so cute watching them race against each other. It was all smiles, (from what I could see) and they nearly crossed the finish line at the same time for all of the races!

BMX is almost done for the season. I'm going to miss it, but once it gets cold out, I'll probably be glad it's done for the the winter ;0)

No comments: