We made it through some school thismorning (barely), made her cake, put up MORE decorations, ran around the yard with streamers, shopped for her birthday supper, decorated her cake (her and I), enjoyed a wonderful supper of waffles (made by Daddy) with whipping cream and strawberries and sausages, played with baloons, did the chicken dance, sang happy birthday, ate a little bit of cake (J&A, Chris and I were still stuffed!) and now almost ready to enjoy a short show of Giligan's Island (first time for the kids) and call it a night!
Phew! What a day! Lots of fun though! Oh and did I mention we took tons of pictures in her pretty Princess dress with her "Birthday Girl Ribbon"?! I actually remembered to journal her height/weight/shoe size etc (forgot to do Justin's last birthday and remembered 4 months later!)
That's the day in a nut shell. Can't wait to post pictures!
Happy 6th Birthday Ashleigh!
(and Happy 12th Birthday Google!)
posted at 10pm:
Ashleigh's Friend's Party Cake from Saturday that says, "This is Ashleigh's PARTY!!!!"



No comments:
Post a Comment