The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Three yearso ago today...
...we became home owners!
This is what the back yard looked like before we moved in.
Thanks Jocelyn and Sarah! My selection of pictures were limited because Chris is currently working on the computer that has all of our pictures on it! The pictures I chose were either already in our picture folder of downsized pics for emailing (on the computer I am at now)or I "saved image as" from previous blog posts! :0) :0)
3 comments:
LOVE the before and afters. You guys certanly made lots of improvments to your place. It is amazing how big your children are now.
I love this post..... Thanks Caroline!!
Thanks Jocelyn and Sarah! My selection of pictures were limited because Chris is currently working on the computer that has all of our pictures on it! The pictures I chose were either already in our picture folder of downsized pics for emailing (on the computer I am at now)or I "saved image as" from previous blog posts! :0) :0)
Post a Comment