The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, April 16, 2010

One Year, One Day


Well, a year ago yesterday, I began my adventure at McDonalds! Wahoo!

This is the longest I have been at a job! LOL!

My previous job was at Safeway where I worked while I was pregnant with both of our children. I started in April 2002 and resigned some time in 2005, so close to 3 years, but I think I was on maternity leave more than I was actually there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And how do feel about Mickey D's after working there for a year? Are you lovin' it?

Caroline said...

Sometimes yes, sometimes no... ;0) It's paying off some things and we are grateful for that.