The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, March 08, 2010

Today I am 32!



Chris is making LASAGNA for by birthday dinner. MMmmmmmmmmm!

Last night we had company over and we had ribs and scalloped potatoes and they brought an early birthday cake mmmmmmmmmmmm!

I got a new cell phone for my birthday :0)

Can't get much better than this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you were spoiled...as it should be. :)

Jocelyn Lord said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!! I would have wished you happy birthday sooner but we were out of town all day yesterday. Hope you had a lovely day.

Caroline said...

Thanks Sonya and Jocelyn!