The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures From Ashleigh's Special Day

Ashleigh was THRILLED to receive this Zebra from Justin! :0) :0) :0)

She couldn't say "5", with out holding up her hand ;0)

I like this one. She didn't go far with out that Zebra, whom she named "Stripy".


This is all I can post for now. I do have a whole lot more I'll post at a later date.


This has nothing to do with Ashleigh's party, but I had to post it before I forgot. It is a picture of our old dishwasher and it is currently being used to store parts for Chris' hobbie truck. Cool, huh???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She does look rather attached to that zebra! lol