We enjoyed our visit with Chris' Dad and step-mom and also got to see Chris' aunt, uncle and grandma. We went to places we had not been to before. It was a jam packed week!
Chris and I even got two hours to ourselves and went on a "date". We hoped to go for a sushi snack, but that didn't work, so we went to a coffee shop and enjoyed some nice drinks. I had an italian soda and I think Chris had a fancy coffee. Chris surprised me with a pair of earings! I was thrilled!
We stayed in Powell River until Sunday July 5th and then headed to Maple Ridge to spend the afternoon/evening/night with friends.
July 6th, we headed for home.
Enjoying a picnic on Chris' dad's boat.
Chris fishing.
Justin and Ashleigh waiting for a little ferry to take us to Texada Island.
My earings that were NOT made in China. Chris wanted to be sure they were made local, so it was either Powell River, or Vancouver Island.
Justin and Ashleigh each made a leather bag/purse with Chris' aunt. They both did some of the stitching and were so proud!



No comments:
Post a Comment