The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, August 06, 2009



Here are some pictures of our summer! Ack! I don't know why this is underlined!


Hanging out at the park with friends. June 2009


Father's Day - June 2009. We got Chris a TORQUE WRENCH, some pictures of us (me in one frame and the kids in another), a glass from Petro-Canada, and Ashleigh really really wanted to by Daddy some markers. She is holding the ones she picked out and we also got him some permanent ones so he's not always taking MINE! (sounds greedy I know, and married people usually share, but in this case, he has his markers and I have my own) ;0)

Ashleigh, Chris, Justin wading across a creek during a pit stop on our holidays.

No comments: