The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
i'm lovin' it
On April 15th, I began working at McDonalds. :0) :0) :0)
Monday to Thursday evenings.
Our life is now busier, but so much good has come out of this :0) (not just the money part ;0) )
Ha ha ha....well, I do get a discount, not so much free food though, but that is ok because I am actually wanting to watch what I eat and hoping to lose weight with this job. It may sound crazy, but I am getting a good work out with being on my feet and cleaning up, etc. My goal is to reward myself with a treat only once/week and I really hope to stick to that. :0)
2 comments:
The 'so much good' refers to free food, right? ;)
Ha ha ha....well, I do get a discount, not so much free food though, but that is ok because I am actually wanting to watch what I eat and hoping to lose weight with this job. It may sound crazy, but I am getting a good work out with being on my feet and cleaning up, etc. My goal is to reward myself with a treat only once/week and I really hope to stick to that. :0)
Post a Comment