The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Isn't it beautiful?
I LOVE IT! It's pretty powerful! I thought it wouldn't be that loud as it is so small, but it is still too loud for Justin (he's getting better with his fear of vacuums).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay for a new vaccuum! I might have to get a new one myself. I blew the belt on mine and would you believe that I'm having trouble finding a replacement belt? And it's not like it's some special brand. It's just a Dirt Devil.
Well, this one was only $29, but I wouldn't advise it for carpet. We only have carpet on the stairs now, so does all right for that and it works great for the laminate. That's too bad that you are having a difficult time finding a replacement belt!
2 comments:
Yay for a new vaccuum! I might have to get a new one myself. I blew the belt on mine and would you believe that I'm having trouble finding a replacement belt? And it's not like it's some special brand. It's just a Dirt Devil.
Well, this one was only $29, but I wouldn't advise it for carpet. We only have carpet on the stairs now, so does all right for that and it works great for the laminate. That's too bad that you are having a difficult time finding a replacement belt!
Post a Comment