The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Gilbank Family

Just thought I'd take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Actually I am such in to rhymes lately so I'll say, "Have a fine 2009!"

Love from the Gilbank Family: Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh, Shelby the Shih tzu, Luigi the Budgie, and the Fish

The fish won't stop moving, so they are really hard to get a good picture, if any, so here are some from the internet. I'm sure their feelings won't be hurt (heh heh heh)


This is kind of like Ashleigh's fish, Princess Buttercup.

This one kind looks like our plecostomus, algea eater, no name.



This is a picture of several cat fish, we have one, it is Justin's and he named it "Nustin".

We also have some tiny convicts (one black and white striped, and 2-3 pink ones)

No comments: