The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Dirty Mutt

Yes, I am calling our beloved Shelby a "mutt"!
(Chris calls her a "rat dog")

Anyhow, here are some pictures of Shelby after she dug a hole in the back yard:




Bath time! Look at that water!

Does she look like she is having fun?


In other news, I went to check on Justin the other night and found this:

And I just have to include this adorable picture of Shelby sleeping:

Justin wanted to take a picture of Ashleigh, our Princess:
I think she was spinning her tassle around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate it when our dog gets all muddy like that. Drives me crazy!