The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lovin' the beach






Last summer, we didn't go to the beach that much. This summer, I'm totally loving it! We've gone with friends individually and also Tuedays, with a group of friends who home school. So because it's scheduled, it's motivating to get out. I find getting ready a bit trying at times, but once we get to the beach, we are all so relaxed and Justin and Ashleigh are happy and have so much fun in the water and getting to know new friends.

I finally remembered to take the camera yesterday and I took a TON of pictures.

Ashleigh enjoying her new sand toys that she bought with her allowance.


Justin hardly sat still the whole time at the beach.


Oh, I manged to get the both of them sitting still long enough to take a picture!

That's Justin making the splashes while he is underwater behind Ashleigh.


Some sand castles...

...some boating...

...some water fights...

...some snacks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't check your blog for a few weeks and I miss out on all the excitement!

Congratulations on your new addition. She sure is cute!

Looks like you've been having lots of fun this summer. :)

Caroline said...

Thanks Sonya! I knew you'd comment once you got a chance to read the blog. Yes, Shelby sure is cute. She follows me around everywhere, hiding behind me when the kids are chasing and mauling her so much (they are getting better). I keep thinking of you when you got your puppy. I guess because she's a small dog and your dog is small too. We thought we'd get a big dog some time in life, but when this opportunity came our way, well, I did say no at first, but then agreed with all Chris' reasons why he thought it would be a great idea. :0)

Jessica Holder said...

Gotta love the beach! Looks like your guys are thoroughly enjoying your summer!