The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nature Walk

The other night, close to Justin and Ashleigh's usual bed time (7:30pm), Ashleigh asked about going on a nature walk. It wasn't a hot evening and I figured, why not? The exercise would do us all some good. So, I talked to Chris and his reply was, "do you want to do the stairs"? "Yeah!", I said. ( If you aren't familiar with "the stairs", refer back to a previous post, I think way back in April or something and you'll see...)

So, we grabbed the "buckets" for our nature walk and headed out.

Here are some things we saw along the way:


This pair of quails had babies. We saw them, but they flew away to fast to get at picture.

Here are Ashleigh and Justin with their nature buckets. They both found a few things of nature along the way, but unfortunately, Justin didn't have his lid on, so when we got home, his treasures were no where to be found. He was actually quite upset, but we told him we'd go on another nature walk.

Here is another quail in a garden area near an apartment building that we walked by.

No comments: