The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, March 07, 2008

Last Day in My 20's!

I just wanted to take this time to let everyone know that tomorrow I am turning 30!!!!!!

Wahoo!

The day will be jam packed full of activities including getting my hair cut and going to a restaurant to celebrate!

A few weeks ago, Justin and Ashleigh were with me in the grocery store and thought I should buy these candles and sprinkles for my cake.

Tonight I am making a cake because tomorrow is going to be so busy!

I'm kind of excited!

Oops, I just remembered I was supposed to buy balloons today! I'm going to string up 30, like I did for Chris, but this time buy extras for the kids to play with! :0)

Oh well, today isn't over yet, there is still time! Better get streamers too!

Bye for now!

p.s. Today in the grocery store, Justin and Ashleigh said I should put strawberries on my cake! What a good idea! After enjoying some for snack, I had to tape the container of strawberries shut because I couldn't stay out of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caroline. The 30's aren't too bad. I've been in them for a few years now.

big sis Heather.